We invite you to submit an abstract for the 3rd
V4SDB Meeting when abstract submission opens in March 2023
. Abstracts must be submitted via the online participant portal by June 5th, 2023
. Abstract topics are listed here
Late-breaking abstract submission will be open from June, 15th until July, 15th, 2023. Late-breaking abstracts will be considered only for poster presentations. Please, send the abstracts directly to the conference e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The submission should contain:
- title of the presentation
- authors' names and affiliations (please, indicate the presenting author)
- preferred abstract topic(s), at least one chosen from the topic list here
Submitted abstracts can be considered for oral or poster presentations. The best short talks and posters will be awarded!
• Abstracts (max. 300 words) must be submitted in English.
• Abstracts must report new or recent substantive scientific results in developmental biology from the lab(s) of the author(s).
• Each registrant can submit only one research abstract for evaluation.
• The same abstract cannot be submitted by different delegates.
• Abstracts will be assessed for relevance to the V4SDB Meeting’s scientific content.
• Abstracts submitted for consideration for oral presentation will be assessed for scientific quality, novelty, and fit with the Meeting subtopics. Abstracts not selected for oral presentations will be offered a spot in the poster session.
• Confirmation of abstract acceptance is expected to be available by June 15th, 2023
, and notification of the outcomes of abstract assessment for oral presentations by June 30th, 2023