Oral presentation guidelines:
• Official language: English
• Preferred Presentation File Format: Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.pptx)
• Use standard fonts such as Times New Roman, Arial, Calibri, or Verdana which will be installed on the session room computers. If you use any unique fonts, your presentation may not operate correctly on the session room computer.
• The allocated presentation time varies depending on the presentation type:
- Invited lecture: 40 minutes + 5 minutes of discussion
- Short talks selected from abstracts: 12 minutes + 3 minutes of discussion
Poster presentation guidelines:
• Posters should be affixed and removed by the presenters. Please use only mounting materials provided by our staff.
• Poster Size: A0 Size (portrait-oriented, 841 mm width x 1189 mm height). Posters bigger than A0 may not fit on the board.
• The poster title, author(s)’s name(s), and affiliation(s) should appear on the top.