17:00 - 19:00
Young researchers’ session pt. I
Chairs: Anna Piliszek and Roberto de la Fuente (Institute of Genetics and Animal Biotechnology PAS, Jastrzębiec, Poland)
10 min for a talk + 3 min for Q&A
1. The presence and effect of hydrogen sulfide producing enzymes in boar spermatozoa during capacitation and acrosome reaction.
Aneta Pilsová (Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague, Czech Republic)
2. Assessing blastocyst development and cell lineage specification in inter-strain chimeras generated with a mouse model of autism.
Joanna Czyrska (Institute of Genetics and Animal Biotechnology PAS, Jastrzębiec, Poland)
3. Placental gene expression and morphology suggest a peculiar metabolic balance in the BTBR mouse model of autism spectrum disorders.
Maria Pia Viscomi (Institute of Genetics and Animal Biotechnology PAS, Jastrzębiec, Poland)
4. The role of V-ATPASE in phagocytosis of apoptotic cells in mouse blastocysts and in human trophoblast cell line AC-1M88.
Jozef Pisko (Institute of Animal Physiology, Centre of Biosciences SAS, Košice, Slovakia
5. Insight into St14 (matriptase) role during developmental processes.
Barbora Hutečková (Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics CAS, Brno, Czech Republic; Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic)
6. Pharyngeal patterning in the rostral vertebrate head.
Agáta Horáčková (Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic)
7. The effect of T-2 and zearalenone toxins on chicken embryonic development – Early results.
Arnold Toth (Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Gödöllő, Hungary)
8. Investigating the role of YY1 Associated Factor 2 in mouse neural differentiation.
Emese Bélai (Biological Research Centre, Szeged, Hungary; University of Szeged, Szeged, Hungary)
9. Overexpression of R-spondin 3 in the murine ectoderm alters morphogenesis and development of hair follicles.
Szymon Ławicki (University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland)
10. Influence of neoadjuvant therapy on fibroblasts migration and chemotaxis in co-culture with autologous adipose-derived stem cells.
Maciej Pancewicz (Medical Univesity of Gdansk, Gdańsk, Poland)